Vital Workplace Intelligence
fuseAware is an app for workers, and a dashboard for employers, that provides real time data in order to:
- Improve productivity
- Improve worker safety
- Improve worker wellbeing
Resulting benefits include:
- Significant improvements to profitability
- Greater worker engagement and positive culture
- Enhanced staff retention rate
- Brand reputation advancement
fuseAware were awarded funding from the £2m Berkeley Group Innovation Fund to develop the fuseAware app/system.
Partners & Clients
Changing the industry for the better with our key partners & clients.
The impact of fuseAware
A single 500 user construction site over a twelve month period saw productivity savings, and improved health & safety of workers by using fuseAware, this delivered a ROI of 2800%.
£7 million saving over twelve months
Zero accidents on site
12% increase in workers health
Why our clients work with us
“fuseAware is a fully managed service that requires minimal internal administration enabling our business to reap significant health, safety and productivity benefits.”
“The team at fuseAware manage all moves, adds, changes and administration. We simply consume the dashboard data as a service, and then use it to add value to how we manage our projects.”
Pat Duffin, Production Director at Berkeley Homes (Central London) Ltd.
Design for use on multiple devices
Available on iOS, Android or Web via users own phone or watch, or via a fuseAware provided device or RFID tag.
A single per user per month license fee.
No upfront hardware, software or service costs.
Clients simply choose the features most relevant to their business which are then provided as a fully managed service by fuseAware.
- Real time dashboard of data illustrating productivity zone trends on a group or company wide basis.
- Workplace (worker) rate card providing high level labour cost v output metric based on location
- Algorithm linking correlation between the safety, health and happiness of your workplace to productivity
- Reporting component for viewing and export of real time and historical trending at a site, workplace or supplier level
- Access control & security
- Built in secure and compliant communication platform for instant voice, video and IM chats for advanced project communication
- Dramatically decrease down time from false evacuations
- Accidental damage prevention
- Integration with clients existing line of business apps
- Real time dashboard of data illustrating location on an individual up to 8cm accuracy in an emergency situation only
- A unique algorithm based system that determines safety based on an individual basis not a one rule fits all
- Real time location tracking & zone access control
- Working at height alerts
- Traffic management & perimeter security
- Interventions & incident reports
- Built in e-learning platform for training & upskilling staff leading to behavioural change
- Managed evacuations
- fuseAware app is available in 14 languages meaning access to safety for non-English speaking users.
- Text analytics tracking aggression or stress of workers
- MOT health checks and in-app trending to improve workers (optional), BMI, heart rate, weight, etc
- Access to a mental health counsellor 24/7, through the fA app. Provided by a certified health practitioner, a fuseAware partner or an industry body provider.
- Bespoke and generic nutritional advice via fuseAware’s in house qualified nutritionist.
- Nutrition planning leads to healthier, happier and more productive staff taking less sick days
Industry Examinations (CITB in the UK)